[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - how to save data to my existed table but not jbpm_variablein

whk1007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 26 00:56:36 EDT 2006

I am using jbpm3.0. in process definition file, the code like:
<controller>
  |         <variable name="item"/>
  |         <variable name="quantity"/>
  |         <variable name="address"/>
  |       </controller>
these data are saved to table jbpm_variableinstance, but I donn't want to use this in my application, because we already have customizd form to collect information of user entered. I want to know how to make relations between jbpm table with our existed table such as ppp_info, how to save form data to ppp_info and also keep the relations with jbpm_variableinstance  and how to retrieve the data from ppp_info with a taskInstanceId?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967613#3967613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967613