[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBossIDE-Tutorial problem.

Kentzhou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 26 07:59:55 EDT 2006

I followed JBossIDE-Tutorial.pdf to create the fibo application. Everything is okay now.

When I try to run this app, it is okay, index.html come out.

But when I sibmit the form, it report error as :

type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: Lookup of java:/comp/env/ failed
	myweb.web.computeServlet.init(computeServlet.java:57)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:175)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.session.ClusteredSessionValve.invoke(ClusteredSessionValve.java:95)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:74)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
	java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.17 logs.
Apache Tomcat/5.5.17

After debuging, I found this error is caused by casting:

home = (FiboHome) PortableRemoteObject.narrow(ref, FiboHome.class);

The EJB FiboEJB already is there.

What's the wrong with this jboss application?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967636#3967636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967636