[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How to change the web server's port no.

kusanagihk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 27 09:38:10 EDT 2006

To all,

I am using JBoss 4.0.3 unders windows xp professional; installation is ok but somehow the default port 8080 has been used by Perforce software; so I need to know how to change the port no. of JBoss (maybe from 8080 to 80 etc)

Is there any way to do so? If not I might need to remove the Perforce server first..... which might take me some time to back up the code repository

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967694#3967694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967694