[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - IIS Apache Redirector and JBoss

kooljava2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 27 13:13:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

We have configured Apache Redirector for IIS 6 to talk to tomcat/jboss on port 8009. Everything seems to work fine till yesterday and we started getting error 503 so we changed the setting for Apache in the worker.properites to increase the cachesize to 512. Now we don't see 503 in the IIS logs but we intermitttently get 404.

IIS is working fine because other sites which do not use apache redirector on the same IIS is coming up fine.

Do we need to change the setting for AJP connector in the server.xml file. Currently we have following -

Any help would be appreciated.

-Titiksha

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967702#3967702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967702