[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to set CMS preferences

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 27 21:15:57 EDT 2006

Some more information.  I cannot change the preferences on any of the portlets that ship with the portal.  Even if I create new instances.  I tried changing a preference for the weather poertlet and got the same error.

In 2.4.0.CR3, the compoundPortletId for the CMS portlet was local._1 and for the weather portlet was local._9.  In 2.4.0.GA, the componentPortletIds are local.portal.CMSPortlet and local.samples.WeatherPortlet. The StatefulPortletInvoker.setProperties method throws an exception if the simple portletId does not start with an underscore.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967721#3967721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967721