[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any experiences with the Tomahawk components?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 03:12:46 EDT 2006

I'm making progress on it.

First, yes indeed, a filter is necessary (obviously), and here's the docs on how to set it up:

http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

Cool.

Next problem is getting the right jar files.  Alas, the jars that are distributed by Tomahawk have a mix of the TLDs, the JSF implementation, and all the Tomahawk components and support classes all in one place.  I need to take those apart, remove the JSF implementation but keep the Tomahawk parts and the support stuff (filters, etc), and then get everything working together.  It seems like it's doable.  I'll post the results here when I get it all sorted out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967749#3967749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967749