[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DVDstore application with persistence allowing server re

appendix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 03:33:25 EDT 2006

Thank you Norman to stick to the topic!
I've solved the initial issue by updatiung both the persistence.xml AND hibernate.cfg.xml (create-drop to update). So the DVD Store keeps it's orders over server restarts.
Albeit I'm still having this behavior that no database tables are created at startup (auto.ddl set to create!), if I drop the line deploying the processdefinition in components.xml.
I'm using PostgresSQL 8.1 instead of HSQL DB - may this be an issue?
 Any pointers?

Regards, Kurt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967752#3967752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967752