[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: How to change the web server's port no.

kusanagihk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 03:59:08 EDT 2006

To all,

I've solved the problem by removing Perforce's Web Access module (P4Web) and no need to backup / remove all the repositories (thank god)

Now JBoss can grab the 8080 port and started without much exceptions.

But I still want to know if it is possible to set the 8080 port to other port num in case some other software requires to use 8080 port again....

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967758#3967758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967758