[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DVDstore application with persistence allowing server re

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 10:49:17 EDT 2006

Yes, if you take the process line out, the process won't deploy.   I had assumed that you already had a deployed database with the process definition in it.  If you don't, then you need to work out a strategy for creating processes.  You can see the processDefinitionSwitcher component for the easiest way to do that.  In fact, you can probably log in as admin after deploying and use the switcher to load your process definition into the database right now.  I haven't tried that, but I'm pretty sure it would work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967838#3967838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967838