[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Problem with mySQL datasource

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 11:27:40 EDT 2006

I can't see anything wrong, based on the information you gave it looks correct to me.

Try this in place of, or in front of, your current lookup code:

Context initCtx = new InitialContext();
  | NamingEnumeration ne = initCtx.listBindings("java:");
  | while (ne.hasMore()) {
  |   Binding binding = (Binding)ne.next();
  |   System.out.println("binding name=" + binding.getName());
  | }

That will let you know what the code thinks is in the "java:" namepsace.  Perhaps that might clue you in as to what the problem is.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967850#3967850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967850