[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why I can run seam registration app without started JBos

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 14:27:04 EDT 2006

JBoss AS has tomcat integrated. You don't need tomcat if you want to use JBoss AS.

Tomcat is only a java 'web' container. JBoss is a fully java application server. So based on you needs you should choose between both. You can't say that one of them is the best because then you would compare apples with peares.

If I where you then I would first read some stuff about jboss and tomcat. At first it is complicated but you need some basic knowlage about that stuff before you start developing java webapplication.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967892#3967892

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967892