[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem with User defined object in Jboss web service

stevenh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 18:33:38 EDT 2006

Hi Zohar,
   You have posted the reply from the server, but do you have the original soap message from teh client to the server.

   I have a feeling that the server is not understanding the request that your client is providing, ie potentially the wrong name spaces etc.  I had a similar problem with a php client talking to my server, as it was puting the child element (in your case my_class1) in the wrong namespace.

If stand up an instance of axis's tcpmon, it will proxy all of your soap messages for you and let you examine the requests and responses, it will also let you manipulate the messages and resend them.

Steve.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967954#3967954

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967954