[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - integer[] mapping problem

mglowacki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 02:29:46 EDT 2006

Hi

I've have a table with column with int4[] as data type. I have a problem with setting the type of corresponding entity bean field. I still have a message about not proper datatypes - byte array instead of integer[].

To be precise, message is:

java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: column "abc" is of type integer[] but expression is of type bytea

and my bean's create() method is called with an int[] datatype argument.

Can anyone help? I'm using postgres 8.0 as db server and jboss as.

Thanks in advance,
Michal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967993#3967993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967993