[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DVDstore application with persistence allowing server re

appendix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 03:21:39 EDT 2006

If I take the process line out, I'd expect the jbpm component still to be initialized and the jbpm-related tables to be created. Just the actual process definition shouldn't be deployed to the database, right?
Instead of getting this behavior, none of the jbpm_* named tables are created at startup anymore.
Interestingly, the component org.jboss.seam.core.jbpm shows up in the list of managed components at server startup, but no tables are created, even if auto.ddl is set to create.
Is the property "processDefinitions" mandatory?
If I put the line back in, everythings fine again.

Regards, Kurt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968004#3968004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968004