[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBOSS AND APACHE

golanbln do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 08:54:36 EDT 2006

hi all,

i have jboss application server 4.0.1sp1 and it's working fine on localhost:8080.
i want to use it along with standalone Apache webserver.can i do this? can you please help me out as i'm about to use a webhosting for my application ,there standalone Apache webserver is running.
Is it possible to use Jboss Application server without Apache webserver as a webserver for hosting a website?

please help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968058#3968058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968058