[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Management Portlet, strange behaviour

MaxVanLoon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 10:03:43 EDT 2006

I succesfully login as administrator into portal, and I can succesfully add/remove pages to my site deployed into portal.
The fact is that if I restart JBoss, and I get again logged into portal, all that I have previously created is disappeared :(

The pentaho-object.xml file into this deployed directory:

/home/pentahome/pentaho/jboss/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/pentaho-portlets.war/WEB-INF

contains all the preconfigured entries, that of course survive to the jboss restart.
I noticed that if I make changes to that file I'll be able to see that after server restart, but it's crazy that I cannot create thinghs at runtime into the admin section of the portal and see them after server restart.
I also noticed that my pages configuration infos are succesfully stored into auth DB schema.

Please help, we are evaluating this solution for our next BI projects so I would like to understand if this is a lack of my skills in jboss portal, a bug, or whatever.

Thanks

Max

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968081#3968081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968081