[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: 2(3?) step registration process

aozoren do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 11:37:00 EDT 2006

Basel - I have read that document a number of times both before you mentioned and after, just in case I missed something. Can you please quote the paragraph that is related to "email verification during a registration process". If I understood correct, this case involves saving the state of the "conversation" and continuing the process upon a get request to a servlet.  Converting the booking example to a conversational version is provided but I haven't seen anything like what I described above. Does this index file you pointed, or the overall seam-lab, include an example to a process that is continued asyncronously upon a servlet request? Thanks, ali

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968119#3968119

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968119