[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: A couple of doubts while using JBoss Portal 2.4 GA? - Ne

MaxVanLoon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 11:44:37 EDT 2006

"mmontoni" wrote : Hi Peter,

  | thank you for your promptly reply.
  |
  | I saw the documentation. I know how to deploy portlets....Please, correct me if I am wrong. A Portal is a collection of portlets...So I need to create 2 portals for 2 different divisions for my company. Those 2 portals will have several portlets but will be hosted under the same production server. How can I do to give different names to these portlas?
  |
  | Thank you so much,
  | Mariella.

I dont think you have to create two portals, one for company division!
The portal must be one, with several sites into, for example one for any division you wish, than, according to which user you log in, you can land on the right company division's site.

Ciao

Max

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968124#3968124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968124