[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: A couple of doubts while using JBoss Portal 2.4 GA? - Ne

mmontoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 11:58:06 EDT 2006

Isn't that personalization? Do you know where I can find that in the documentation...?

Also, I was using the bet version of 2.4.0 and now I am trying to install the GA version. I downloaded the source code of it. When I extracted the .../thirdparty dir is not there. This is causing an error when I try to to do build deploy. It is saying it can't find the antlr under the thirdparty dir.

Thanks,
Mariella.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968129#3968129

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968129