[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: java.naming.provider.url parsing problem?

csturtz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 13:08:55 EDT 2006

When i use the settings you've specified, I can't even get a connection, let alone try and get the data source.  Those are the exact settings that I started out using, and gave me the exception that is posted in the first message of this thread.

Is there no way to get the DS with my current jndi.properties file (the only settings that i've been able to get a connection with)?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968151#3968151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968151