[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [seamGen] Bug in taglib url, after doing a

james.williams@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 15:43:34 EDT 2006

"steinkel" wrote : Hi all:

  | The code generated by seam new-scaffold has a bug in the faces taglib url
  |
  | The correct one is
  |
  |       xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
  |
  | But (for example in the home.xhtml file under xx/view/ folder the generated code is
  |
  | <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
  |                       "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
  |       xmlns:s="http://jboss.com/products/seam/taglib"
  |       xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
  |       xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf"
  |       xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html">
  |
  | This makes i18n tagllibs, for example, not usable (these tags are rendered to html and not parsed correctly)
  |

  | I've tried to raise a bug under jira, but i dont'n know where ??

This issue has been fixed and uploaded to the wiki. Many thanks for reporting this issue! As of now, the seam-gen stuff isn't in subversion/jira b/c the JBossIDE team is extending seam-gen and building true eclipse plugins for Seam.

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968204#3968204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968204