[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How to deploy a war file with different contextpath from fil

hboss1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 17:49:05 EDT 2006

I would like to deploy a war file e.g. first.war (from a 3rd party) on JBoss server/default/deploy folder, but I would like the contextpath for this war file to be e.g. "/second". I was wondering how I could do this.

Currently when I deploy first.war to JBOSS4.0.4/server/default/deploy folder, the contextpath is automatically set to "/first" which matches with the name of the war file.

Note: I don't want to rename the war file to second.war.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968237#3968237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968237