[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Server HANGs when accessed through AJP connector

pablojavierpy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 18:04:32 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I am having weird problems in my production server. I have two OPTERON (AMD 64) based SUNs.

1) Server #1: apache's httpd with ajp13 connector to JBOSS
2) Server #2: jboss 4.0.4.GA

The thing is, it runs OK for about 24 hours, and then, it stops answering at all if accesed through APACHE's httpd.

BTW, I have configured the connector to connect through https (port number 443).

Any ideas? Any previously reported problems like this one?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968244#3968244

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968244