[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Timer persisted but not fired

ngeadah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 21:21:24 EDT 2006

Hi All!

I'm facing a frustrating timer problem.  My process enters the "waitForAR" state correctly and a timer entry is correctly persisted in JBPM_TIMER, with a correct due date.  My problem is the timer is never "fired" and the transition thus never followed...

The empty action (with a space between the open and close tag) is a suggestion I already received but it did not work.

I'm not sure what I could be missing.  Perhaps a scheduler is not there monitoring the process.  Is there an easy way to tell?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968268#3968268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968268