[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problems with wsrp client

gressho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 04:48:06 EDT 2006

In jbossws.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml I changed the following lines

  |       <attribute name="WebServiceHost">ubserv20.uni-muenster.de</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="WebServiceSecurePort">443</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="WebServicePort">80</attribute>

but only after having problems with the original configuration. Port 8080
and 8443 aren't configured, so I added the path portal-wsrp to my
reverse proxy configuration as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968303#3968303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968303