[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - changing host parameter in launch configuration

Yilativs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 05:27:27 EDT 2006

Hello,

I want to start JBoss3.2.8 Server from JBoss IDE for Eclipse 3.2 and JbossIDE 2.0alpha1a

When I try to change host parameter

--host=localhost

no matter what value I enther I receice message:
You may not change the configuration directory or the host in this fashion.

In what fashion I should we change the host parameter?

PS it seems impossible according to JBossLaunchConfigurationTabGroup.java
but maybe there is a hack? ;-)

private boolean isHostAndConfigValid() {
  | 	String progArgs = fPrgmArgumentsText.getText();
  | 	String workingConfig =  RuntimeConfigUtil.getCommandArgument(progArgs, "-c", "--configuration");
  | 	String workingHost = RuntimeConfigUtil.getCommandArgument(progArgs, "-b", "--host");
  | 	String oldConfig = RuntimeConfigUtil.getCommandArgument(originalProgramArgs, "-c", "--configuration");
  | 	String oldHost = RuntimeConfigUtil.getCommandArgument(originalProgramArgs, "-b", "--host");
  | 	boolean valid = true;
  | 	if( !workingHost.equals(oldHost)) {
  | 		valid = false;
  | 	}