[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: TransactionException: Could not register synchronization

sjmenden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 10:07:56 EDT 2006

I don't touch transactions in my code anywhere.   Here is a strange thing.  I take the type=EXTENDED off of my persistence context, and I get a NullPointerException on:

Which tells me that the EntityManager is somehow not getting injected via the @PersistenceContext?  HOWEVER, I have another @Stateful bean which has similar functionality, and it is working find.  Why is this one being ornery?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968375#3968375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968375