[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem with wsdl, accessing a WebMethod in a statelessS

elster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 10:58:17 EDT 2006

Firstly Doug i have to say thankya for your reply.

Nevertheless it isn't working in that way. I've changed my method from
  | @WebMethod(operationName="HelloWorld")
  | @WebResult(name="Hello")
  | public String HelloWorld(){
  |   return "Hello World";
  | }

  | @WebMethod(operationName="HelloWorld")
  | @Webresult(name="parameters")
  | public String HelloWorld(){
  |   return "Hello World";
  | }

and all what had changed was line 9 to 11 in the jboss.wsdl from hello to parameters

As far as i can see there are no other changes in the wsdl document. I think the @WebResult annotation has no impact on the

  | <message name="CustomersSessionBean_HelloWorldResponse">
  |   <part name="result" element="s0:HelloWorldResponse" />
  | </message>
name attribute within the part tag. to alter this entry from result to parameters would be great. Any hints how to change that would be appreciated. Thank you.

best greetings from hamburg

Dirk

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968390#3968390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968390