[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Swimlane assignment through API?

jmjava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 15:58:47 EDT 2006

In the websale examples' process defintion swimlanes are set via assignment expressions:

 <swimlane name="buyer" />

  |   <swimlane name="salesman">
  |     <assignment expression="user(ernie)" />
  |   </swimlane>
  |
  |   <swimlane name="accountant">
  |     <assignment expression="user(bert)" />
  |   </swimlane>
  |
  |   <swimlane name="shipper">
  |     <assignment expression="user(grover)" />
  |   </swimlane>

I am looking the Swimlane source and there are methods to set the ActorIdExpression and the PooledActorsExpression.

Is swimlane.setActorIdExpression("ernie")  the same thing as the assignment expression above?

How can i achieve the same result as the XML code above in pure java?

-jm

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968475#3968475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968475