[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Single Sign-On

grimesp@suu.edu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 18:29:04 EDT 2006

Our institution is looking into various portal products trying to decide what the best route is. We need a portal and we specifically need to be able to have single sign-on capability for applications that do not run in the JBoss application server. For example, we have an application written in Oracle Forms that runs on Oracle's Application Server. Is there a way to use the JBoss portal as a single sign-on point and then automatically authenticate to the Oracle Forms application? Also let's say we want our employees to be able to be authenticated to a third party web site by logging into their portal. Is there a way to do that?

I am having a hard time finding any documentation on the single sign-on capability of the JBoss Portal. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968495#3968495

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968495