[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Building a service for the Portal

tseckend do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 18:31:54 EDT 2006

Zert1, I am talking about a Portal Service as describe

<portlet-app>

		<service-name>UserModule</service-name>
		<service-class>org.jboss.portal.identity.UserModule</service-class>
		<service-ref>:service-Module,type=User</service-ref>

</portlet-app>

UserModule userModule = (UserModule) getPortletContext().getAttribute("UserModule");
String userId = request.getParameters().getParameter("userid");
User user = userModule.findUserById(userID);

Were should I be implementing this code, and what else needs to be done to get this to work correctly.

tseckend

"zerrt1" wrote : If you are using ejb3.0 you can check out the ejb3 TrailBlazer section on JMS Service objects.  It is extremely simple to make an MBean service on jboss using ejb3.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968497#3968497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968497