[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - getRoleSets Migrating 4.0.1 to 4.0.4

larriagada do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 30 19:49:08 EDT 2006

Hello Everybody.
  I'm migrating from JBoss4.01 to JBoss4.04 but I found a problem when I want to use my Custom LoginModule, I have the following class:

   public class MyLoginModule extends UsernamePasswordLoginModule {
      public MyLoginModule() {....}
      public void initialize(Subject subject, CallbackHandler callbackHandler,                            Map sharedState, Map options)     {...}
     protected String getUsersPassword()  throws LoginException
     {...}
     protected Group[] getRoleSets() throws LoginException
     {...}
   }

in the .../default/conf/login-config.xml

    <application-policy name="Myweb">

        <login-module code="authentication.MyLoginModule"
           flag="required">
        </login-module>

    </application-policy>

in each file *.war in ../WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml
<security-domain>java:/jaas/Myweb</security-domain>

this configuration worked well with JBoss4.01 but when I use JBoss4.04 the debugger and the log show that getRoleSets() is not used then I can not get the authentication.

Do you know if I need to declare another thing??
Any help will be appreciated

Leo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968504#3968504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968504