[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Jboss mail-service.xml localhost, port 25

koriel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 02:04:31 EDT 2006

well the problem seems to be in bounding the mbean. Here is the code for my RegisterMessage

  |         @Resource(mappedName="java:/Mail")
  | 	Session mailSession;
  |

  | 	public Message UAIMessage(User user) {
  |
  | 		try {
  |
  | 		Message message = new MimeMessage(getMailSession());
  |
  | 		InternetAddress to[] = new InternetAddress[1];
  | 		to[0] = new InternetAddress(user.getEmail());
  | 		message.setRecipients(Message.RecipientType.TO, to);
  | 		message.setSubject("UAI_sys Registration information");
  | 		message.setContent(RegisterContent(user), "text/plain");
  | 		//person.get
  | 		return message;
  | 		}catch(Exception e) { return null; }
  |
  | 	}

By debuging this I get that mailSession is always null. When jboss starts I get that mail service is bound to java:/Mail so I can't understand why it's null

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968529#3968529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968529