[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How to make two web modules to share one log file?Help me!!!

wxjpxp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 03:00:07 EDT 2006

It is too complex a problem for me!I have two web apps,oned named web1,another named web2.
1:  I want them to share a log file "web1.log".
2:  I do not want those output message from them to appear in server.log.

how can make it ?

I add these code below to log4j.xml,but it won't work !

     <appender-ref ref="web1"/>

All of the two web module use the package  "mypackagename",so i mean to use this newly added category and appender to meet my need,but the output is utterly disorderly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968540#3968540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968540