[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - can i use oracle sequence for primary key in cmp ejb?help me

wxjpxp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 03:26:52 EDT 2006

Oracle's sequence is very useful,we oftenly use it for most of my tables' primary key field,don't you ?

in my  cmp ejb,the bean class name is  "beana",and it's mapping table's name within oracle is "beana",thire primary field is "id". I also want use sequence's value for their primary key.in fact ,if i do not use sequence ,it will be very unconvient to operate my data in sqlplus or plsql.

how can i tell ejb container to use oracle's sequence when it creat every bean instance(mapping into new oracle record).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968550#3968550

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968550