[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - cache strategy with jbpm process specialization ?

icube do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 05:56:18 EDT 2006

In our project we specialized jbpm graph.exe (OrderProcessInstance, sub object instance ) taskmgmt.exe (OrderProcessTaskInstance ....)  packages for complex order process purpose, we add hbm for all specialized object and modify the jbpm web app monitor and add search capabilities (modify hbm query files)

there is no
 in our hbms for now
should we use it  and where ?
(does jbpm do the job for us ?)

could we optimized the search query with cache and how ?
(without breaking the process : cache issue ... )

regards
icube

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968584#3968584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968584