[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Task is assigned , but is it accepted ?

JeanGuyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 09:51:37 EDT 2006

Hi , I am new to Jbpm , and i want to make something like this :

-assign a task to an actor (CreatedDate), and knew when he accepted it (startedDate), and if he don't accepted it before a deadline , reassign it to another guy. I want to know also if i can get the time between CreatedDate , StartedDate and EndDate for the process of certain type that  was already terminated for statistics.

Can you guys , can give me some clues ?

Best regards,

Jean Guyer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968629#3968629