[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ActiveX with JSF and Seam

c_eric_ray do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 10:08:46 EDT 2006

Does anyone know if ActiveX controls will work normally within a JSF/Seam environment. I mainly ask because I've had problems with javascript not getting through the Facelets compiler.

The Facelets compiler doesn't like things like && or || or <=. I have to remove the <!-- --> comment tags from the javascript tags because the Facelets compiler removes everything withing comments.

So, I'm wondering if there is anything funky like that with ActiveX. I've never programmed an ActiveX component so I'm pretty clueless about how they work. I want to make sure this is technically feasible before I go down the long road of learning how to write and ActiveX control.

Thanks.
Eric Ray

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968636#3968636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968636