[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JBossWS and xdoclet with ejb

MmarcoM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 10:30:52 EDT 2006

hi all,
 i am trying to expose an EJB via webserviecs using XDoclet....
i have checked plenty of docs on the wbe on how to do that... and basically i end up with 2 different way of doing that:
- one where , using xdoclet, we generate proper ejb-jar.xml,then wsdl file, mapping.xml and webservices.xml
- another where xdoclet is not used at all, but it uses jbossws annotations..

i am tyring to move my EJBs/webservices from WAS to JBoss, could anyone tell me which of the two approaches shall  i follow?   i am finding more docs on the first option, but there are not much examples left out
could anyone help me out?
thanks in advance and regards
 marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968654#3968654