[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Web-console missing or not available in JBoss AS 4.0.4-GA?

dbs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 10:50:08 EDT 2006

'Lo folks.

My client has asked for detailed information on deployed EJBs within JBoss such as memory footprint, access time, status, etc etc.  I had hoped the web-console would have that information, but it appears not to have been included in JBoss AS 4.0.4-GA?

Trying to hit it after jboss has started yields HTTP Status 404 - /web-console/, and looking in my installation directory, I don't even see the war file (might be in a sar, admittedly).

Is it disabled?  How do I enable it?

I'd also like to find if there's a decent status viewer for EJB's other than the web-console.  I find the JMX console pretty much unhelpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968662#3968662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968662