[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem in maximising portlet in 2.4

arvind_pv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 11:33:53 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I'm migrating my application from 2.2 to 2.4 and I have used the Interportlet communication in my application and it worked fine in 2.2 version but in 2.4 version facing problem with maximising the portlet.

I checked the source code of JBoss and also the sample present in the Event Test and I found that Portlet is not being displayed in the Maximized state.

Below is the snippet present in PortletB class

PortalNode windowB = node.resolve("../PortletBWindow");
  | if (windowB != null) {
  | 	// We can redirect
  | 	newEvent = new WindowActionEvent(windowB);
  | 	newEvent.setMode(wae.getMode());
  | 	newEvent.setWindowState(WindowState.MAXIMIZED);
  | 	newEvent.setParameters(wae.getParameters());
  | }

Please help me how to fix this issue.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968677#3968677