[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - XML signature and KeySelectors class: howto ?

ShadenS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 12:18:33 EDT 2006

Hi Community,

I sign a XML message (really, soap message) and then I sent it
to the server. The server could validate XML signed, but verification
fails (server say that signature is invalid :( )
The strange is if I implement signing line code and validate line in
same class, then all works (and signature is valid);
I think the problem it is in follow few lines:

  | DOMValidateContext valContext =  new DOMValidateContext(new
  | KeyValueKeySelector(), signatureTag);
  | ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  |  XMLSignature signature =
  | sigFactory.unmarshalXMLSignature(valContext);
  |         // Validate the XMLSignature (generated above)
  |  boolean isSignatureValid= signature.validate(valContext);

The KeyValueKeySelector is a private static class (within main
classes) that extends KeySelectors. It seems on client side method of
this class are executed automatically and validate the signature; if I
move validation on server side, this class seems not is automatically
executed
O_o
What is the magic of KeySelectors class??

Thanks to all!

P.s.
Ide: netbeans 5.5
AS: Sun Application Server 9.0