[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - LoggedInInterceptor not working as expected ?

ve_rao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 14:41:40 EDT 2006

I am using the LoggedInInterceptor in my application (taken from Seam Booking example) and annotated all my session beans with @LoggedIn. My expectation was that if I try to access any page in my application without logging in, that it would simply take me to the login page. However, my methods are being invoked, which is resulting in NullPointerExceptions.

How can I prevent this? How can I simply go to the login page if any page in my application is accessed?

Thanks,
-- venkat

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968732#3968732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968732