[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Custom forms for different tasks

pedrot@algomais.com.br do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 14:57:52 EDT 2006

I'm using jBPM 3.1 . I'd like to show on the webadmin task screen a different page (form) for each task.
I realized that there is a way to do it including a forms.xml at the serviceunit deploy package.
I seams to be very usefull, however I couldn't find documentation about how to implement it, what are the requisits, and so on.
May someone explain how it is implemented or send further information?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968737#3968737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968737