[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocki

wandi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 16:30:55 EDT 2006

Man, it could sounds stupid but you close every connection? I have a similar problem and my app was using more than one datasoure, at end I don close every connection (for each datasorce)... so the problem of ManagedConnection arise.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968765#3968765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968765