[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Can someone explain how to use maxElement attribute in LRU P

java123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 18:01:54 EDT 2006

I have been using JbossCache 1.3 and it does not handle setting max number of elemnts per regions. I see that JIRA JBCACHE-77 fixes this problem but does not explain if I need to use maxElemt attribute or still use maxNodes attribute. I have tried both and was unsuccessfull. Please show me an example how I can setup my eviction configuration so that I can set maxNumber of elements for each region.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968789#3968789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968789