[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - <redirect/> forces conversationId in URL?

rpiaggio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 18:56:21 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am using faces-config.xml to control the pageflow. I want bookmarkable URLs so I use  in each navigation case. This causes nice bookmarkable URLs except that conversationId is inserted into them, even when I am not using multiple-request conversations.

It is kind of annoying since the id increases in each page rendered, making the whole site look quite unprofessional.

Is there any way to avoid this behavior?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968800#3968800

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968800