[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Transport Compression with JBossWS

mo_ctaylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 12:23:41 EST 2006

Is Remoting used with JBossWS and if so can it be used to configure transport compression? I am using JBossWS-1.0.4.GA along with JBossAS-4.0.4.GA. According to what I have read JBoss Remoting has pluggable data marshallers and on the Wiki it states that there exists data compression marshallers/unmarshallers for compression of large payloads. Is there a configuration file that I can modify so that my JBoss Web Services Clients and Providers use the CompressingMarshaller and CompressingUnMarshaller? Is there another way to get transport compression to work with JBoss Web Services?

Thanks,

Cindy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990509#3990509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990509