[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Why ERROR for lonely ClusteredCacheLoaders?

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 12:50:22 EST 2006

Thanks.  If I get a chance I'll investigate the category issue.

As I think about it, filtering on category is probably not that big a deal anyway.  Most likely you'd use this to remove spurious events from appenders that you're monitoring closely (e.g. the e-mail appender that wakes up the sysadmin).  Such an appender probably wouldn't be getting that many log events anyway, so the overhead of the string match on each one isn't that terrible.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990518#3990518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990518