[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: implementing wsse:UserNameToken

rayymlai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 14:17:36 EST 2006

Thomas:

in my previous threads, we re-use JBossWS examples.

I notice that there is an additional step missing. In your Java bean, you need to use annotation to specify the security handler (this is not documented in JBossWS). Pls refer to JSR181 EJB3 example.

one colleague of mine advised me that he learned from JBoss support that WSS username token only works with the JSR181 EJB3 example, not JSR181 POJO.  Apparently, JBossWS 1.0.3 JSR181 POJO can't use the security handler (as in EJB3 example). It complains it cannot get the security configuration. It is possible that the security handler is customized for the EJB3 example (for JAAS authentication).

I've done verification and confirmed that.

any resolution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990535#3990535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990535